Saturday, March 26, 2011

Post to show my grand dog, Coal



I follow several blogs, keeping up with them from Google Reader. One of my favorite artists, Colette Copeland, of A Bird in the Hand, posted some pictures today that led to my quickie post here. Her doggie friend looks just like my daughter's dog, Coal. I almost thought at first I was looking at pictures of him and my husband did think so when I showed him. Here are some shots of Coal. I have better ones somewhere, I know, but couldn't find them just now.

Aren't they beautiful dogs?!? I will have to do another post soon and show my other granddoggy, Sammy. Can't be partial! He belongs to my youngest daughter, Holly. Just wanted to get these up here so Colette could see the resemblance.

Be sure and check out Colette's blog while you are there. Her art and blog are among my favorites.

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Hello Coal!

Thank you, Jill. I wonder what Coal and Jeannie would do if they ever met each other... (Woof! Don't I know you from somewhere?).

Cheers, Colette

WKAR said...

How did I miss this? Coal is most handsome!

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

What a cutie! I have granddogs as well and enjoy each granddog very much. Thanks for a fun read! And WOOF from my granddogs.

Hit counter