Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm a bad mother




I remembered that Sunday was my dd, Emily's, birthday, but forgot to post about it here. To tell the truth, before church, I got online and sent an email to her and then kind of got a little weepy because she is in Texas and I miss her and then after church, I had to go to Mom's and then the day just got away from me.

She celebrated her 25th birthday on the 13th. As Mom's always say, it does seem just like yesterday that she was born. I am very proud of her and the wonderful young womjan she is today. (Both of my dd's are very precious to me). Emily recently started a blog

The pictures are of Emily and her cat, Bama, who is presently living here, Emily and her Dad, and then Emily and her husband, Craig. Holly will be mad that I've not posted one of her, but I couldn't find a good one of she and Emily, so I'll have to work on that. There is a lot I could say, but don't have the time to compose it all right now. Need to go to help my Mom today with some errands and stuff.

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Emily is lovely! Happy birthday to Emily!

Emmey said...

Mom you are not a bad mother at all, and I love that pictures of me and dad :), but I am mad because there is not a picture of me and you!!!! Everyone needs to see how beautiful you are! I love you very much and know that you are very busy right now. Please don't think for a minute that I was upset about the email card, it couldn't have been more perfect :)!!! Lots of love....Emmey

Holly said...

I am not talking to you anymore because you didn't post a pic of me! You're fired! JUST KIDDING! :) Those are all great pics of Emmie!
You are not a bad mother at all. WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Holly

Hit counter