Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tomatoes on Tuesday




Here are 2 baskets of the tomatoes from our garden. As you can see they've not been washed yet. There are about this many more. I'm about to try to make salsa and put it up in the freezer. Never tried this before, so I'll let you know how it goes. I've got lots of chopping ahead so need to quit wasting time on the internet!

Also wanted to show the flea market buys from this weekend, the pineapple box and the cute sugar and creamer set.

I've added a new banner on the side. I'm excited to be participating in making a charm for the project Ties That Bind. Here is their mission statement:
Our mission is simple in concept. Artists united in their creativity to benefit Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Our project: Ties That Bind. A hand made doll created with heart and soul, donning hand embellished men's dress ties and hand born charms. 100% of the profit goes to the OCRF, in support of their mission to help ovarian cancer patients and their loved ones.

I'm pondering and praying about what to make that will be worthy of the project.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I sure hope I get to enjoy some of that yummy salsa when I come home today! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Love you,
Holly

Jeanie said...

That's neat about the charm. I'll have to check that link -- my mom had ovarian cancer. Those tomatoes look great! Mine are coming, too. I hope to make gazpacho tonight before they start to poopout on me!

Hit counter