Monday, September 15, 2008

And the winner is



I decided to use the time-honored Name-in-a-Bowl method for this drawing. There were a total of 35 entries, 4 people having multiples. I want to thank each person for visiting my blog and taking the time to post. I called in a totally impartial judge, Bama, who presided over the proceedings with much dignity, ensuring that everything was totally above board. I closed my eyes and reached in the bowl to draw out a name and it was HOLLY! I'll get with Holly and see what type of extra stuff she might be interested in, as she doesn't really do collage or fabric art, but she is going to be a teacher, so it might be more like art supply type things.

I've got some pictures taken and ready to post of Emily's painting, but need to go get ready for work. I had to go by Mom's this morning to help her with a few tasks, so that is why I'm just now posting the giveaway winner. I'll post the pics of the painting tomorrow.

4 comments:

Emmey said...

I am calling fowl play!!! Bama was supposed to pick me :(. I see how it is in this family...Where's the love? From now on I am going to post "oh" on everyone of your blogs just to get my name in a drawing!

Holly said...

Moms! I am SO HAPPY I WON!!!! I really am! I look forward to my package of goodies so much! I love the creativity you used with the picture! Very cute! I hope you are having a wonderful night at work!

Love you,
Holly

P.S. In reference to Emily's post above:
1. You spelled foul wrong (fowl) LOL!
2. You abandoned Bama at Mom's house and you expected her to pick you? HA! She knows who really loves her.

Beth said...

Yay HOllY!!!! Lucky you!
xoxooxoxoxox

Jeanie said...

Congratulations, Holly! Bama rules!

Hit counter