Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jewelry Books

Beth asked which jewelry books I was looking at. They are Bent, Bound & Stitched by Giuseppina "Josie" Cirincione and Semiprecious Salvage by Stephanie Lee. I made the titles clickable to the books at Amazon so you could see them there. BTW they are cheaper at Amazon that what I paid for them at Barnes and Noble, but I was wanting to get something to read on the long way home. Lots of good ideas in both.

I've been wanting to try my hand at making recycled jewelry, that is, remaking new from vintage pieces. I love the look of that. In the Semiprecious Salvage book, most of the pieces require some kind of soldering so that will be new for me. In the other book, there are more cold connection-type things.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Is that a new banner or have I been outrageously unobservant lately? It's stunning!

Hit counter